Select a Size
Select a Color
Out N About Plus Quilted Boot
For those rainy day commutes, slip into the Sorel Out N About Plus Quilted Boot for dry feet and style. Its waterproof uppers and seam sealed construction block moisture from seeping through as you walk through puddles. The vulcanized rubber sole give you reliable traction through the downpour while the EVA footbed ensures you'll stay comfortable even after a long day on your feet. On colder mornings, the lace closure allows you to tie up the boots a little looser so you can fit thicker socks to keep your toes warm for comfortable commuting year round.
- Quilted boot for navigating rainy days in style and dry comfort
- Textile and suede waterproof uppers block moisture and are stylish
- Seam sealed, waterproof construction keeps feet dry in rain showers
- EVA footbed with textile lining provides comfort on long days about
- Vulcanized rubber soles offer reliable traction through downpours
- Lace closure can adjust to fit over thicker socks on chilly days
- Item #SRL00C4
- Upper Material
- textile, suede
- seam-sealed construction
- removable molded EVA footbed, textile topcover
- vulcanized rubber
- Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell, herringbone outsole
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
June 24, 2020
- Runs small
They are very cute and comfortable boots. The only thing is they run about a full size small I am a size 8 in women's I order a size 9 and they fit just right.
January 3, 2020
This shoes is great! I think itâs fairly true to size or possibly slightly small (depending on the fit you like). I wear a normal sock and they fit good. If you plan on a think sock maybe size up. Very waterproof! Very Cute! And comfortable!
January 31, 2019
Do they run small?
February 7, 2019
Nina, according to reveiws on Sorel's website, they might run a "tad" small but seem, on average, to run fairly true to size. See: https://www.sorel.com/womens-out-n-about-plus-boot%C2%A0-1809121.html