Out N About Conquest Boot
Nothing slows your young explorer down—not cold weather, snow, or tired legs—so get them a shoe that'll keep up with their winter adventures with the Sorel Out N About Conquest Boot. It's got a sporty design that's ready for the most active of snowball fights, but still delivers cozy warmth for cold winter temps. The boot is filled with synthetic insulation that wraps their feet in toasty warmth, while the waterproof suede upper ensures that snow and slush don't creep in to ruin their precious snow day. On the inside they've got guaranteed comfort thanks to the soft microfleece lining and cushy EVA footbed, with a fuzzy faux-fur collar to top it all off. And the outsole, probably the most important part for any kid braving the snow, features vulcanized rubber for traction on slippery sidewalks and snowy sled hills.
- Warm sneaker-like boot for kids who stay active in the snow
- Waterproof suede upper protects their feet on snowy trails
- Low-profile insulation adds warmth without adding bulk
- Microfeece lining ensures cozy comfort in the coldest weather
- Vulcanized rubber outsole helps keep their footing on snowy surfaces
- Lace closure with toggle is quick and easy to use
- Item #SRL00FL
- Upper Material
- [face fabric] suede, [collar] faux fur
- suede, seam-sealed
- 100g synthetic
- EVA, microfleece, removable
- vulcanized rubber
- Shaft Height
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 years
What do you think about this product?
December 20, 2019
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought
- 5` 3"
- 145 lbs
Liked the looks of these boots and they stated they were waterproof. They are not! Will not buy again. Was disappointed.