Ammunition for your cold war.
Think of the Sorel Women's Nakiska Slipper as a Russian shapka for your feet. A cozy wool-acrylic lining warms them up after a day on the mountain without, and a removable molded EVA footbed cushions your feet in comfort as you shuffle around the lodge sipping on a hot toddy.
- Cozy slipper for wandering around the lodge
- Suede uppers and faux fur offer subtle style
- Grips well on slick surfaces
- Slip-on design for quick and easy comfort
- Item #SRL00CJ
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I gave these to my mom for a holiday gift. She loves how soft and comfy they are. These fit true to size.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Soft, cozy, and NOT itchy.
Perfect for walking around the house and letting the dog out in the morning.
Grippy bottom for no slip.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Cozy and comfortable, the sizing was just right and I love the color options! These make a great gift too for that special lady in your life!