Madson Zip Waterproof Boot
Enjoy the fresh fallen snow and keep your toes warm with Sorel's Madson Zip Waterproof Boot. Full-grain leather and suede combined with fully sealed seams repels water while walking through ankle deep snow downtown. Filled with 100 grams of synthetic insulation, these boots retain and hold heat when the snow just keeps falling.
- A waterproof boot for snow filled days throughout the winter
- Full-grain leather and suede repels water when walking through snow
- Sealed seams lock out moisture while trudging through deep snow
- Synthetic insulation retains warmth in the cold weather downtown
- Molded rubber sole provides traction on slippery surfaces
- Item #SRL00CU
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 9
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 160lbs
These boots have become a total go-to for me when the weather turns snowy, but I pull them on even when it's cold and dry. They're amazingly comfortable and fit true-to-size for me. The sherpa lining is warm and cozy, and as a teacher I have sloshed through many a slushy puddle at recess without ever compromising dry feet. They're just so easy to get on and off, and they look great. I've gotten a ton of compliments on them.