For the demanding, dapper Dan.
Winter weather in the city often demands a level of practicality that your standard leather boots simply aren't capable of offering. However, slip into the Sorel Men's Madison Wingtip Boot and you've got yourself a foul-weather friend that's equally as stylish as it is functional. The Madison's full-grain leather is waterproof to protect you against unexpected flurries and puddles, while the classically-styled wingtip detail offers a dapper look that's otherwise lost on a traditional rain or snow boot. However, the buck doesn't stop there: the molded footbed is removable in the event that you need a little extra, custom support, and the EVA midsole attenuates shock like a boss. Not to mention, the molded rubber outsole assures traction when you need it most so you don't slip around like a fish out of water, even if you might feel like it.
- A stylish, yet functional shoe fit for wet weather
- Waterproof full-grain leather protects from precipitation
- Synthetic lining wicks away moisture for a dry feel
- Footbed is removable to accommodate orthotics
- EVA midsole attenuates shock and offers comfort
- Molded rubber outsole provides traction when you need it most
- Item #SRL004H
- Q & A
do they come in wide?