Why We Like The Madson Hiker II Waterproof Boot
While we're not exactly climbing mountains when navigating city streets, it can still feel like navigating uncharted terrain. Luckily, the Sorel Madson Hiker II Waterproof Boot is here to help us stay the course.
The full-grain leather is reinforced with a waterproof design and fully sealed construction for defense against precipitation and puddles. The Ortholite footbed is entirely removable for those who might require orthotics for additional support, and the EVA midsole maintains day-long shock absorption and comfort. And for enhanced traction, the molded rubber features subtle lugs for added stability underfoot.
- Lifestyle boot for taking winter straight on
- Waterproof leather upper and seam sealed construction
- Comfortable EVA midsole for a full day on the feet
- Rubber sole finds traction in slick conditions
- Item #SRLZ1AE
- Upper Material
- waterproof full grain leather, suede tongue, pigskin collar
- textile, pigskin
- removable molded EVA, sythetic top cover
- die-cut EVA, full-length insert
- molded rubber
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 1.9oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?