- Warm winter boots with plenty of style for town
- Textile upper sheds moisture to keep your toes dry
- Synthetic insulation provides low-bulk warmth
- Microfleece lining is soft and cozy
- EVA footbed for comfort all day
- Rubber sole holds traction on slippery sidewalks
- Item #SRL00C8
- Q & A
Cute but narrow toe box
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I was really excited about these and they are cute in real life. They seemed really comfortable and would have been great for walking and commuting to/from work. The fleece lining is super soft. They were easy to pull on and the laces let you get a snug fit so your foot won't move around. The cincher at the top would be nice in snow/wet weather for keeping your feet dry. They don't seem super warm, so they are probably best for coldish weather (maybe 20-40 degree weather), but I didn't wear them outside so that is just my guess.
The fit is definitely slim and feels more like an athletic shoe than your usual winter boot.
I had to return them because they didn't fit me well. They seemed narrow, especially in the front of the boot. I don't have wide feet, but more rounded shoes tend to fit me better. My toes just felt cramped in these with no room for my toes to splay out as I walked.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These are cute and keep my feet warm on cold days.