Joanie II Lace Sandal
- Updated, bestselling sandal with style and comfort for daily wear
- Four straps with lace design pairs well with jeans or dresses
- Leather uppers offer head-turning style on summer afternoons
- Classic all-day wedge design provides a comfortable platform
- Rubber sole provides reliable traction for confident walking
- Item #SRL00DR
- Q & A
I just received my Joanie II Lace Sandals yesterday. I am wearing them today and absolutely love them. I feel like I could walk anywhere. They are that comfortable. I will probably buy a different color. And Sarah F., to say that you do not recommend Sorels to someone with wide feet, I have wide feet and these shoes fit perfectly. I wear a 7 to 7.5, depending on the shoe and ordered these in 7.5. I also have winter Sorel boots that fit great too.
Great looking sandal
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I wear an 8 in the Sorel boots but sized down to a 7.5 in the sandals. I have regular to narrow feet. I purchased this shoe in the black and sage and have already gotten really great use out of both. The black especially I wear for a sporty professional look at work with black skinny slacks and a polo or other professional look. My feet did have to get used to them as they seem stiffer than the booties I’ve had. They are very comfortable and I can stand or light walk in them most the day, whereas the bootie (Joanie I believe) I practically took of running in them from day 1. Ultimately It didn’t take too long for my feet to get used to these and I love these shoes as a go to all summer. I would not recommend Sorels for someone with wide feet.