Select a Size
Select a Color
Joan of Arctic Wedge II Shearling Boot
- Fashionable boot for cold-weather comfort
- Shearling and microfleece lining keeps toes toasty
- Full-grain leather is waterproof and comfortable
- Molded wedge is stable and stylish
- EVA and microfleece footbed is removable
- Molded rubber outsole grips wintry sidewalks
- Item #SRL00BC
- Upper Material
- full-grain leather
- shearling, microfleece
- microfleece, EVA
- molded rubber
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 1.4oz
- Recommended Use
- Fur Information
- lamb, artificially dyed and treated, Australia, RN 69724
What do you think about this product?
February 14, 2020
Different Leather - scuffed easily
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I bought these after buying the Joan of Arctic Wedge Chelsea Boot. I loved the leather on the Chelsea (I've had for months with no issue). This shearling boot is made of a softer leather & scuffed at the toe within (1) day of wearing! So disappointing as they are advertised as a winter boot!. Also, I thought these would be warmer with the shearling, unfortunately, that's not the case at all. The shearling is purely for the look not for warmth. I'm going to attempt to return them. And I hope they make them of the "tougher" leather in the future.
February 18, 2020
Hey Jennifer, Thanks for your honest review. I'm sorry the boots aren't the same quality you expected. To improve the look of the boot I recommend with the scuff you can treat the leather with oil - typically leather oil works best! After caring for the scratch you could also waterproof the boot which will make it a little bit more durable with the protective coating.
January 20, 2019
Great winter boots with style
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I got this for my friend as a gift and she absolutely loves them. She is basically living in them. We went down half a size since she is normally an 8, so I got them in 7.5. The grip on the bottom is pretty gnarly too so it's perfect for those icy/snowy conditions!