Joan Of Arctic Wedge II Buckle Boot
- Top-selling Sorel fall boot with a buckle update for everyday wear
- Iconic silhouette keeps you stylish throughout the entire season
- Waterproof full-grain leather uppers keep feet dry and comfortable
- Removable PU-like footbed provides comfort during full day of wear
- Molded rubber soles deliver reliable traction on urban surfaces
- Medial side zipper allows an easy on and off for hurried mornings
- Item #SRL00EA
- Q & A
Best Boot I’ve Ever Purchased
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These are the most comfortable and bad a** looking boots I’ve ever owned. I read other reviews and I agree in ordering an entire half to whole size up. I normally wear a 6 and ordered a 7 and there is enough room for a thin sports sock. I bought these in brown and they are more of a tan camel. Much lighter than I was expecting but I will make them work! The leather is nice and soft, they are more flexible than they look. Probably going to buy the black ones too. I’m hooked.
Cute boots. Very comfortable. The color is more of a camel color than a brown which is shown.
Color is off
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I ordered a half size up from my usual size. I thought they were cute boots but the color looks very different than the picture. It looks more of a brown but the elk color is not my taste. I returned these.