Joan in vogue.
Long gone are those summer days when your wardrobe staples consisted of silk tops, festive shorts, and comfortable ballet flats. Now that winter has come and insists on staying for as long as possible, it's time to don the Sorel Women's Joan of Arctic II Hooded Parka. Modeled after the iconic design of the Joan of Arctic Boots, the Joan of Arctic Parka has a spry yet demure design that's regal, refined, and incredibly pragmatic. Crafted with a durable, waterproof exterior, this parka has a lean silhouette that flatters rather than fluffs while the premium, 800-fill goose down provides furnace-like fervor on the coldest of days. The dramatic waist drawcord, dual entry hand pockets, and faux fur trim evoke a polished finish that's reminiscent of royalty.
- Thigh-length casual parka for serious winter warmth
- High-loft insulation provides wicked heat in the cold city
- Rugged shell protects from heavy snow storms
- Ribbed cuffs and high neck ward off the chill breeze
- Removable hood for post-snowstorm weather
- Pockets choices galore for wallet, phone, and gloves
- Flattering fit so you'll still feel stylish all bundled up
- Item #SRL006Q