Keeping it simple.
You live in a pretty temperate climate, and as much as you think you crave an occasional blizzard, you're pretty happy that all you need to get through the winter is the Women's Sorel Joan of Arctic Lite Jacket. When you can't get away with wearing the Joan of Arctic Boot you can at least get away with sporting a jacket inspired by the iconic footwear. This weather-resistant jacket can be pulled over a sweater to keep you warm on your errands without causing you to overheat in the grocery store. If the sky decides to spit at you, pull that hood up to keep your head dry, and know that whatever does happen to your carefully curled hair, this classic parka will keep the rest of you looking good.
- Winter parka for light protection from the elements
- Body-mapped insulation provides just the right boost of heat
- Water-resistant coating fends off those light drizzles
- Snap closure over full-zip front fends off breeze
- Adjustable drawstring on hood for when the wind picks up
- Multi-entry pockets with flap and side zipper
- Cinch the waist for a flattering look around town
- Item #SRL006J
[shell] 75% cotton, 25% nylon, [lining] 100% cotton
[body] 60g Primalof Silver Eco, [sleeves] 40g Primaloft Silver
2 zippered hand, 1 zippered interior
- Q & A
What are the washing instructions on this jacket?