2 Days Only!
Select a size:
Joan Of Arctic Boot
Putting flip flops away for the year isn't easy, but with the Sorel Joan of Arctic Boot, they'll be stoked for the season change. With this winter boot on, they gets to tromp around in the snow all winter long in style while maintaining warm, dry toes. The waterproof suede leather upper and sealed seams block wetness while the recycled felt liner warms the foot up in temperatures as low as -40F. And you can remove the felt liner for a wash when the foul odors start to build.
The felt frost plug midsole provides even more insulation to this already warm winter boot, and it helps them walk across the winter wonderland in complete comfort. The vulcanized rubber sole wraps around their foot to protect against winter's weather, and it ensures a positive grip against slippery surfaces so they stay on their feet in icy situations.
- Stylish, warm, and waterproof boot to battle winter's weather
- Waterproof suede and sealed seams keep their feet dry in the snow
- Faux fur cuff provides style they'll be excited to parade at school
- 9mm recycled felt inner boot provides insulation and warmth to -40F
- Inner felt boot is removable for easy washing to keep feet fresh
- Felt frost plug footbed adds insulation and a comfortable cushion
- Vulcanized rubber shell wraps around foot for weather protection
- Herringbone outsoles provide reliable traction on winter surfaces
- Item #SRL00FO
5 based on 7 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.