Explorer Carnival Boot
The Sorel Explorer Carnival Boot is ready for any fall or winter adventure, urban or not. Its waterproof uppers keep your feet dry as you encounter snow drifts and flurries while the insulation and microfleece lining keep your toes nice and cozy when the temperatures are low mid-winter. The footbed and EVA midsole keep your feet cushioned when your exploration runs long and the rubber soles keep you upright and slip free on slick, wintery surfaces.
- Adventure-ready boot for winter urban strolls or late fall hikes
- Waterproof uppers keep feet dry through snow drifts and flurries
- Insulation and microfleece lining keep toes warm when temps are low
- Removable footbed offers comfort for long walks or standing periods
- EVA sole with rubber pods provides traction on slippery surfaces
- Lace closure allows for a custom, personalized fit for comfort
- Fleece accents at top of boot offer cozy, wintery aesthetic
- Item #SRL00CD
- Upper Material
- nylon upper, PU coated synthetic overlays
- breathable membrane construction
- 100g insulation
- removable molded PU like EVA, microfleece topcover.
- outsole grade EVA
- EVA with molded rubber pods
- Shaft Height
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
February 20, 2021
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 5"
Super Cute Boot! Love Sorel shoes/boots, unfortunately these boots are not true to size. I always wear an 8 in all my other shoes/boots, but these are small. Definitely Size up 1/2 size.
January 22, 2021
How is the width on these boots? True to size, narrow or wide?