Emelie Short Lace Boot
- Versatile and endlessly wearable boot for your everyday adventure
- Waterproof leather uppers and sealed seams keep your feet dry
- Blend of full grain leather and suede offer sophisticated aesthetic
- EVA footbed provides comfort throughout a full day of wear
- Rubber soles deliver reliable traction across urban surfaces
- Medial side zipper makes it easy to get the boot on and off
- Item #SRL00EN
- Upper Material
- full-grain leather, suede
- seam-sealed construction
- canvas, synthetic
- molded rubber
- Shaft Height
- Heel Height
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
August 20, 2020
WAY TOO NARROW
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 3"
- 115 lbs
I was so excited about these boots, but when they arrived my foot barely fit inside. I was so surprised because I even sized up a 1/2 size. They are incredibly narrow in the tow box area. Definitely not a good choice for anyone without super narrow feet. I'm super sad because they are so cute and would have been perfect for fall/winter. :-(
March 6, 2020
I worn it to walk for 2 miles, it hurts my lower leg since the top of the bootie seems too stiff..hurt my skin..
December 12, 2019
Love the color, style, and fit
- I've used it several times
I'm in love with these boots. The side zipper makes it much easier to get them on and off. I had a bit difficulty getting them on right out of the box since they're still pretty stiff and the angle is awkward to fit my heel into- loosening up the laces helped. They're getting easier to put on the more I wear them. I wear a thinner boot sock with them and they fit true to size. I wear size 8 and that's what I purchased. I wore them for about 6 hours the first day and did lots of walking- my feet felt fine. no pinching in the toe box or rubbing on the ankle. The camel brown leather is a pretty color- a little lighter than the picture. The suede is a nice contrast.
November 28, 2019
LOVE these boots. I get extra discount from here: coupon-code.info
February 24, 2020
Do the heels break in easily? I have Haglund's deformity on my heels, which is essentially a bone prominence that enlarges when irritated/rubbed against. Shoes and boots are extremely uncomfortable for me when the heel does not break in.