Select a Size
Select a Color
Cheyanne Metro Lace WP Boot
Just because you're spending the winter far from the mountains doesn't mean you won't need rugged protection and durability when the snow hits. The urban-friendly Sorel Cheyanne Metro Lace WP Boot is ready for all the snow and slush that city sidewalks can throw at you, thanks to its waterproof construction and toasty synthetic insulation. Available in both suede and full-grain leather, it's got a seam-sealed construction that'll keep out moisture of all kinds, while the durable leather upper and rubber shell withstand the wear of constant commuting and weekend adventures. Meanwhile, the subtly integrated synthetic insulation keeps your feet toasty and warm in cold temps, while a soft microfleece lining adds cozy comfort. A soft cushioned footbed offers comfortable support for long days on your feet, and the molded rubber outsole helps keep your footing secure on snowy surfaces.
- Waterproof winter boots with durability and classic style
- Seam-sealed construction keeps out moisture from snow and slush
- Synthetic insulation keeps your feet feeling warm on frigid mornings
- Microfleece lining delivers soft comfort all day long
- Leather upper and rubber shell provide durability for a tough winter
- Molded rubber outsole lends traction on snowy sidewalks
- Cushioned footbed adds comfort and support to any adventure
- Item #SRL00F4
- Upper Material
- [elk] full-grain leather, [black, quarry] suede
- seam-sealed construction
- 100g synthetic
- EVA, removable
- vulcanized rubber
- Shaft Height
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 7.7oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
November 13, 2019
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 2"
- 230 lbs
Very good for Chicago winter. There seems to be moisture on the sides and under the insole that I am not sure where it’s coming from. It is a bit bulkier than what it looks in photos but other than that it fits perfectly.