For snow-covered streets.
Once winter sets in, a sturdy, warm pair of winter boots are an essential component to your daily life. The Sorel Men's Cheyanne II Chelsea Boots answer the call with a durable leather upper and classic rubber lower half that effectively repels everything from wet New England snow to puddle-strewn Seattle streets.
- Durable slip-on boots for playing or working in the snow
- Low-bulk synthetic insulation retains warmth in damp conditions
- Waterproof construction keeps soggy, wet snow out of your shoes
- Sorel comfort rates this boot to -25F
- Item #SRL009B
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 12
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 200lbs
My wife bought these for me for Christmas, and I was excited to get them. I always wear a size twelve boot, but when I tried these on my foot was all the way at the tip of the boot. I walked around in them inside for a few minutes just to make sure, but they didn't fit. I am now ordering a size 13 as they were comfortable and seem to be high quality, just too small.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 6'4"
- Weight: 190lbs
Purchased these as a gift for a loved one. While I can't speak on the feel or durability I can say that the finish and construction of these boots is excellent. All stitching and seams looked to be of great quality.