Caribou Storm WP Boot
As winter sets in for months of daily tests to your perseverance, the Sorel Caribou Storm WP Boot steps to the challenge with a fully waterproofed and rugged design. Lace-up the traditional leather calf and venture forward in a genuine winter utility boot ideal for active pursuits both in and out of the backcountry. The leather uppers and rubberized toe cover seal out the snow and rain as you remain dedicated to your winter projects.
Insulation with 100g synthetic lining keeps toes warms and toasty during the early cabin-side hours and throughout the day’s trailside activities. Molded rubber outsoles with a Caribou lug design improve tracking in sloppy conditions and as the temperatures dip below freezing.
- Fully waterproof and rugged all-day work boot for an active lifestyle
- Leather upper meets rubberized mudguards to provide high durability
- Synthetic lining comforts against winter’s cold
- Rubber sole with Caribou lugs digs in when the trail gets slick
- Traditional lace-up is clean and easy to tie with gloved hands
- Item #SRLZ18Z
- Upper Material
- (buff) waterproof nubuck leather, (blackened brown) waterproof full grain leather
- 100g synthetic
- shearling, microfleece
- removable molded PU-like EVA, microfleece topcover
- molded rubber, Caribou lug
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 8.2oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?