Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
If your feet were evolved for the cold, harsh temperatures of the tundra, then you wouldn't need the Sorel Women's Caribou Boots, which would be unfortunate, considering how classic and cozy these boots are. Being about as classic as they come, the Caribou is one of the original offerings in Sorel's line and remains largely unchanged to this day. Boasting a seam-sealed leather upper that's bolstered by a vulcanized rubber shell and a wool felt liner for reliable warmth, this boot is burly enough to withstand the harshest temperatures north of the 49th parallel and stylish enough to wear out for après drinks.
- Sorel's original winter-proof boot designed for everyday wear
- Seam-sealed leather upper is waterproof and durable
- Vulcanized rubber shell increases durability
- Removable wool blend liner ensures warmth in cold climates
- Bonded felt frost plug insulates against ice and snow
- Aggressive AeroTrac sole ensures traction on snowy surfaces
- Sorel comfort rates this boot to -40F
- Item #SRL0004
4 based on 170 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.