Bear XT Boot
Winter can be a real bear, so why not fight fire with fire with the Sorel Men's Bear XT Boots? With a waterproof rubber shell and PU-coated synthetic upper, these boots offer burly protection from snow and ice. A recycled felt inner boot with reflective Omni-Heat lining chases away winter chill like—well, just take a look at the logo and you'll get the point. The bonded felt frost plug and sealed ThermoPlus felt midsole shields your feet from the cold seeping through from the bottom. Sorel built the Bear XT with vulcanized rubber and an Aero-Trac non-loading outsole for excellent traction on snowy, icy, and wet surfaces.
- A burly boot designed for extreme winter weather
- Durable weather-resistant synthetic upper
- Recycled felt inner boot is removable
- Omni-Heat lining reflects body heat for extra warmth
- Bonded felt frost plug and ThermoPlus felt midsole
- Waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with Aero-Trac for grip
- Lace and drawstring closure seals out cold and snow
- Sorel comfort rates this boot to -60F
- Item #SRL004Q
- Upper Material
- PU coated synthetic textile
- waterproof construction
- removable 9mm felt inner boot
- Omni-Heat Thermal Reflective
- lace, drawstring
- 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug, sealed 6mm ThermoPlus felt
- vulcanized Sorel Aero-Trac rubber
- Shaft Height
- 13.5 in
- Claimed Weight
- 2 lb 4.2 oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
March 21, 2019
Do these Sorel's run large like the Caribou's? I usually buy 9.5" & can get sale price w/ 9.0" - fit problem?
March 22, 2019
Reviews on Sorel's site say that this boot runs true to size!