Ainsley Tall Boot
- Stylish, tall boot for rain or shine
- Full-grain leather is seam-sealed for waterproofing
- Tall shaft provides protection from slush and puddles
- EVA footbed is removable for customization
- Rubber outsole provides traction in wet or dry conditions
- Synthetic and canvas lining for comfort
- 1-inch heel provides cushion and traction
- Item #SRL00BX
- Q & A
My new black boots
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I was looking for a new black flat boot. I wanted something stylish, but comfy. I found it in this boot. The only issue I had was getting it on the first few times. Just like someone else mentioned, it’s tough to get your heel in at first and I even used a shoehorn a few times. It does stretch and after that I had no problems. And I love that they’re waterproof!
New Winter Favs!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Bought these for my wife to add to her addiction of Sorel boots. Let's be honest though, if that is the only addiction she has she can have all of the Sorels she wants. She did say the sizing is right on with all of her other Sorels, but that she needs to wear a thicker sock to help in the ankle from rubbing. Overall, the usual size up a 1/2 size for her and she loves them!
I have had Sorel boots similar to these for about 2 years and the leather is starting to show wear and needs waterproofing/conditioning. Any recommendations?
Hey there Whitney!
Sorel doesn't personally offer a lot of information on the care of leather! I think getting the leather clean and conditioned is a great idea as well as resealing the leather for waterproofing!
I think if you picked up something like the Granger's Footwear Care Kit it could be really useful for you!
-Footwear + Gear Cleaner removes all dirt and grime
-Performance Repel proofs all footwear, taking the hassle out of caring for your shoes
-Boot brush removes any dried-on dirt, aiding with those hard-to-reach places
-Leather Conditioner nourishes and revitalises, making it the ideal friend for all leather