Ainsley Conquest Boot
- Classic style and trustworthy protection for slushy winters
- Full-grain leather and suede uppers keep feet warm and dry
- Canvas and pigskin lining with a quilted cuff seals the cold out
- Burly molded rubber sole with tread for traction keeps you grounded
- Removable EVA footbeds are molded for all-day comfort
- Item #SRL00BY
- Q & A
I have been searching for years for a boot that looks like this. They always seem to be brown or neutral colors. I just wanted black and red, waterproof, and supportive for hiking with pups and these are everything! I feel secure when going up or downhill and my feet are always dry. I wear them with everything! I usually am between a 7.5 to 8, but consistently an 8 with Sorel boots.
Great Cute Boots
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I got these boots in a 7 and could have maybe done a size 7.5 as they do run narrow, and I have a narrow foot! However luckily after wearing them a couple times they have broken in a bit and now fit just right. If you have a wider foot I would recommend sizing up as they do run a bit small and narrow
Oh my goshhhh
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I always wanted to get the cool trendy thing but I never want to get something that isn't original. I loved that these were low profile with no heel. I loved the touch of red laces. I figured I would get a half size up from my typical size. I usually am a 7.5 but occasionally I get a size 8. I have a wide forefoot. These were almost too narrow but after walking around in them for a few minutes I decided they were going to break in nicely,
I get compliments on them all the time. The laces are wide long and I really love the character they give the shoe.
I also took these on a light hike while looking around for some crystals and they didn't get beat up!
Uber Cutie Boots
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Love these guys, I just got my pair and I haven't had them too long but the camel ones go with so much and are pretty comfy. Expect them to be a bit narrow and maybe order a size up! I ordered my true size and they were a little snug. Other than that I diiiiig these.