1964 Premium Canvas Boot
With classic retro vibes and the features to keep your feet warm and dry, the Sorel 1964 Premium Canvas Boot is ideal for your commutes in winter conditions. The tall shaft, lace-up front, and faux-fur collar add style while a blend of waterproof materials, a waterproof membrane, and a seam-sealed construction ensure that your feet stay dry as you trek through snow on your way to work. A microfleece lining and 200g of insulation offer soft warmth in the low temperatures while a PU-like EVA footbed cushions each step you take.
- Winter boot to keep your feet warm and dry for your urban commutes
- Stylish suede and synthetic uppers allow confident wear around town
- Waterproof membrane prevents ground moisture from wetting your feet
- Microfleece lining creates a soft and comfortable inner boot feel
- 200g of insulation keep feet comfortably warm in low temperatures
- Removable PU-like EVA footbed ensures comfort on your commutes
- Molded rubber soles offer traction across the winter landscape
- Tall shaft cut allows confident walking through deep snow banks
- Item #SRL00FA
- Upper Material
- suede, synthetic overlays, faux fur collar
- waterproof construction
- 200g synthetic
- EVA, removable
- molded rubber
- Shaft Height
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
May 22, 2020
Nice boot bad fit.
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
Nice boots. I'm hard to fit. Wide foot. Hoping liner was thinsulate but was not. With liner boot wss too tight. W/O liner way too big.