Extra 20% Off
Select a size:
1964 Pac T Boot - Men's
What's great for your local ski resort isn't always so great for your morning commute. When you're dealing with seemingly endless snows, turn to the trusted performance of the Sorel 1964 Pac T Boot. It's got a fully waterproof protection and a cozy inner felt lining, so your feet will stay warm and dry when you're standing in ankle deep snow digging out your car for the fourth time this week. The full-grain leather upper, seam-sealed construction, and durable rubber shell all contribute to its waterproof design, so whether you're facing snow, slush, or everything in between, your feet will stay dry.
Meanwhile, the inner felt lining boasts excellent insulating properties to help you stay cozy in frigid temperatures, and the bonded felt frost plug ensures that all that cold won't radiate up from the ground and into your boots. And for those times when you adventure through snowy sidewalks and trails you've got a vulcanized rubber outsole that'll keep you from slipping and sliding around. And don't worry, all this snow will be worth when you finally get those skis on.
- Everyday winter boot to keep your feet warm and dry in snowy weather
- Waterproof construction keeps out moisture from snow and slush
- Removable felt liner helps your feet stay warm and cozy in the cold
- Vulcanized rubber outsole ensures traction on snowy sidewalks
- Midsole frost plug stops the cold from sneaking up from the ground
- Sherpa fleece snow cuff offers extra protection and warmth
- Item #SRL00FE