Why We Like The 1964 Pac Strap Boot
The 1964 Pac Strap Boot is our favorite for stomping around on fresh snow days with friends. It has a seam-sealed construction so our toes never get wet. A removable insulated liner keeps them warm too. Our favorite part is that they're easy to get on and off with hook-and-loop straps.
- Classic snow boots for winter days with the little tyke
- Waterproof construction means they can tromp through snow
- Removable liner delivers cozy warmth on the coldest days
- Vulcanized rubber foot box sheds mud and slush with ease
- Grippy outsoles handle well on icy sidewalks or school yard
- Hook-and-loop closure offers easy on and off for your kid
- Item #SRL00FP
- Responsible Collection
- Upper Material
- suede, vulcanized rubber
- Removable Liner
- 9mm recycled felt, 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug
- Shaft Height
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
May 10, 2021
I bought this pair of boots as a gift. It is a perfect pair of boots for your little one! It is comfortable and warm and love how it is slip-resistant with the outersoles.