Why WE Like The V'Al 2 Short
Sombrio is back for round two of their most popular shorts with the V'Al 2 Short. The V'Al 2 features a similar cut to its predecessor, but with added stretch for more comfort when you've got to move around on the saddle and shift from punchy climbs to behind the seat descents. Along with the revised fabric, you'll find they also pack in more pocket space, with two zippered hand, and one zippered thigh pocket that ads in a key cord to keep valuables secure when you're letting loose on the dirt. The seams are reinforced in the most critical areas with bar tack stitching to hold up against abrasion, and a gusseted crotch adds a little more freedom of movement to the cut. To secure your fit in place Sombrio implements its internal waistband retention system that features a slim buckle in front for closure.
- Durable trail-ready shorts that stay comfortable all day
- Extra stretch in fabric for easy fore-and-aft movement on the bike
- Seamless crotch panel prevents chaffing and snagging on saddle
- Reinforced bar-tack stitching in stress zones boosts durability
- 3 zippered pockets offer storage for all of your goodies
- Long, 13.5-inch inseam provides coverage and room for pads
- Internal waistband lets you dial in perfect fit with buckle
- Item #SOM005E
- 90% nylon, 10% spandex
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered side with key cord
- adjustable tabs
- Manufacturer Warranty
3 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
July 7, 2022
Great shorts but this version runs large
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought:
- 5' 5"
I've owned another pair of these shorts for a few years and I LOVE THEM - they are a great length for not riding up and showing thigh, super stretchy, and the buckle belt makes sure they never fall down while also being easy to open when you have to pee quickly. So I wanted to get a second pair and ordered these new ones, in the same size I had before. The new pair was HUGE in comparison to the old ones, at least an extra 1.5-2" in the waist. They fit my 32-33" waist boyfriend. Sadly, had to return, because they were too big. Not sure if the smalls would have been better, but worried about too small. I'm going to try contacting Sombrio directly about their sizing.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help