Liberate yourself from the pack.
- Bib liners with plenty of storage to ditch the pack
- 4 pockets let you take what you need for the ride
- Mesh panel construction breathes with ease and wicks sweat
- Multi-density chamois soaks up the trail noise
- Flat seams reduce chafing and irritation
- Item #SOM004M
- Q & A
Comfort is king!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
The liner is well vented and fits so comfortably. No snagging issues with bibs that you might get in a non-bib liner. The pockets carry what they are geared for and you forget you’ve stashed gear there until you need it. Two hour rides without a pack!
Some good things, some bad
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 175lbs
Really liked the fit and the fabric but the pockets on the back were too small (wouldn't fit a large iphone) and then there wasn't any gripper material on the cuffs of the short legs.