- All-mountain biking short with a tough yet comfy design
- Core Flex Dura wicks sweat, flexes easily, and is water-resistant
- Regular fit allows for an open range of motion
- Waistband retention system adjusts easily
- Sturdy seam construction with bar tack stitching adds durability
- Multiple pockets carry your on-bike essentials
- Item #SOM004N
- Q & A
Crotch seam rubs me raw!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
Nice looking and athletic fitting shorts. The Sombrio Loghorn shorts are made out of a thicker, coarser material than the Sombrio Highline shorts, so they should offer more protection in a fall. Unfortunately, after 1.5 hours of riding the raised thick seam surrounding the "seamless crotch panel" of the Sombrio Longhorn short rubs me raw--in the crotch. I have a pair of the higher priced Sombrio Highline shorts, and they do not have that problem.