Chaos Long-Sleeve Jersey - Men's
The dirt is tacky, the weather is clear, and — are those bees humming, or just the buzz of your buddy's back wheel rolling up to your house to recruit you for a day of berm blasting fun? Either way, we'd recommend tossing on the Sombrio Chaos Long-Sleeve Jersey and hitting the dirt. Despite its name, the Chaos Long-Sleeve is less of a long-sleeve and more of a half-sleeve top, giving you more coverage than your average tee, so you can save skin in the event of a crash. It's built with raglan sleeves to offer unlimited range of motion, with breathable fabric that wicks away sweat quickly, and dries in a flash. The loose, relaxed cut offers room for you to layer up with body armor if they day calls for shuttle laps of the park, and getting a bit wild.
- Sombrio's breathable half-sleeves for shred fests
- Raglan sleeves don't limit your range of motion
- Patterned core print adds style and character to your kit
- Polyester construction is soft, breathable, and wicks sweat
- There's plenty of room for pads thanks to relaxed fit
- Item #SOM004I
- Q & A
Far from chaotic
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Got this jersey for sewing chaos on the trails. I'm pretty bad at creating chaos, but I can mountain bike fairly well. This jersey is lightweight, has a soft comfortable feel when worn, and is pretty breathable. I've got a few jerseys from different brands and so far, I'm liking this one so much that it's making the others jealous.