Select Style & Size
Your day may start at a low elevation, but be it by shuttle, lift, or your own two legs, you fully intend to spend the majority of it soaring down mountains and blasting banked berms, and the last thing you need is a cheap cotton tee that soaks up sweat and traps in head on the climb, so toss on Sombrio's Alder Jersey for a sleek, breathable top that's built for the trail. The Alder uses Sombrio's Cool Wik fabric that feels silky to the touch, and draws perspiration away from your skin so you can keep riding, and keep comfortable the whole climb up. It uses a regular fit with room for pads, and half-sleeve raglan design that moves with you on the bike. In back the jersey is equipped with a drop-tail hem to keep you covered when you're out of the saddle and buzzing the back wheel booking it into a rock garden.
- A all-mountain half-sleeve for lacing aspen slaloms
- Breathable Cool Wik fabric pulls sweat away and dries
- Regular fit offers room for pads without being baggy
- Half-sleeve lends a little more fabric for protection
- Drop-tail hem has you covered when your behind the back wheel
- Raglan sleeves move with you and don't limit your range of motion
- Item #SOM004S
- 100% polyester
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?