Solid Surfboards The Log Longboard Surfboard
Why We Like The Log Longboard Surfboard
We changed up things in our quiver with The Log Longboard Surfboard, a noseriding dream, for cross-stepping effortlessly on the straight line but also being able to make quick cutbacks. The blunt nose with its deep single concave gives us stability when hanging ten but still lets us pick up speed and dig the rails on slower waves. With plenty of vee through the tail and a slight kick, we get great turning energy and control on fast breaks.
- Timeless longboard design built specifically for noseriding
- Fun for novices and experts, from beach break to point break
- Single fin design helps you track without slowing you down
- Item #SMZ000K
- 9ft, 9ft 2in, 9ft 3in, 9ft 4in, 9ft 6in, 9ft 8in, 9ft 10in, 10ft
- reverse rocker, flat entry with extra tail rocker
- [9ft, 9ft 2in, 9ft 3in, 9ft 4in, 9ft 6in] 23in, [9ft 8in] 23.25in, [9ft 10in] 23.5, [10ft] 23.25in
- slight kick
- [9ft] 3in, [9ft 2in] 3.12in, [9ft 3in] 3in, [9ft 4in] 3.12in, [9ft 6in] 3.25in, [9ft 8in] 3.25in, [9ft 10in] 3.38in, [10ft] 3.25in
- [9ft] 72.6L, [9ft 2in] 77.3L, [9ft 3in] 75L, [9ft 4in] 78.9L, [9ft 6in] 80.5L, [9ft 8in] 84L, [9ft 10in] 89.5L, [10ft] 86.4L
- Tail Shape
- single slot
What do you think about this product?