Why We Like The Frisbee Midlength Surfboard
The Frisbee Midlength Surfboard is a best-seller for a reason. This funboard provides plenty of challenge for new surfers without making them feel overwhelmed. The harder rails boost stability, and the rockered profile flies over waves for smooth takeoffs. For the more experienced crowd, this board's versatile shape plays well in soft, mushy waters and mid-sized waves. A maneuverable tail makes progression and everyday riding a blast.
- Egg-style funboard is easy to ride in all conditions
- Playful shape ideal for beginners and still fun for advanced surfers
- BIOflex Hemp construction is earth-friendly, flexible, and strong
- Continuous rocker maneuvers well in small to mid-sized waves
- Hard edges slice through softer waters and keep surfboard stable
- Tri-fin setup offers versatile options for pros (fins sold separately)
- Item #SMZ000Y
- Fins Included
- not included
- Tail Shape
- continuous rocker
- [6ft 6in] 21in, [6ft 8in, 6ft 10in, 7ft, 7ft 2in, 7ft 4in] 21.3in, [7ft 6in] 21.5in, [7ft 8in] 21.8in, [7ft 10in] 22in, [8ft] 22.5in, [8ft 2in] 22.3in, [8ft 6in] 22.5in
- [6ft 6in, 6ft 8in, 6ft 10in] 2.6in, [7ft 7ft 2in, 7ft 4in, 7ft 6in] 2.8in, [7ft 8in] 2.9in, [7ft 10in, 8ft, 8ft 2in, 8ft 6in] 3in
- BIOflex (2.0# EPS core, organic hemp tail reinforced, basalt drive belt, plant-based resin)
- 6ft 10in, 6ft 6in, 6ft 8in, 7ft, 7ft 10in, 7ft 2in, 7ft 4in, 7ft 6in, 7ft 8in, 8ft, 8ft 2in, 8ft 6in
- [6ft 6in] 41.2L, [6ft 8in] 42.7L, [6ft 10in] 43.8L, [7ft ] 47.1L, [7ft 2in] 48.2L, [7ft 4in] 49.4L, [7ft 6in] 51.1L, [7ft 8in] 55.1L, [7ft 10in] 60.7L, [8ft] 62.1L, [8ft 2in] 62.8L, [8ft 6in] 66.1L
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help