Select a Size
Select a Color
Quite eerie. Wait, sorry, we meant irie.
Yeah, that's right. Not only does Bigfoot exist, but he's also apparently a practicing Rastafarian. Well, we don't have any proof other than design of SockGuy Rasta Squatch Sock to go off of, but it's a start. At any rate, mythical beast debates aside, this sock does bring you real comfort through a stretchy acrylic blend, while also lending magical style that you'll just have to see to believe.
- Legendary style and comfort blend in this active sock
- Stretchy acrylic blend wraps your foot in snug comfort
- Double-stitched heel and toe enhance overall durability
- Item #SOC004S
- Micro-Denier Acrylic
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking & camping, running, cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
June 11, 2018
Cool design, Material Ok
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Driven by cool design, ok material but is comfortable
April 30, 2018
- I've used it several times
Love the creativity behind most of the SockGuy socks but the actual function of the socks are just ok. My biggest complaint would be the compression. I would love for them to have much more compression than what they currently have. Great sock if used for everyday sock however.