Tokyo's streets sure are glamorous.
- Aggressive climbing shoe for boulders and routes
- Downturned profile with thin midsole for advanced climbers
- Dark Matter rubber for solid traction on small jibs
- Synthetic upper with padded tongue has minimal stretching
- Item #SIH0023
- Q & A
Totally worth it
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Love these shoes! I get a lot of compliments each time I go climbing. I'm a beginner climber and they give me more confidence to use the tip of my toes. I'm a size 6.5 for street shoes and I had to exchange these twice! Ending up with a pair of 9.5! It was totally worth the hassle!