Tokyo's streets sure are glamorous.
- Aggressive climbing shoe for boulders and routes
- Downturned profile with thin midsole for advanced climbers
- Dark Matter rubber for solid traction on small jibs
- Synthetic upper with padded tongue has minimal stretching
- Item #SIH0023
- Q & A
Not Quite That Small
I got these as a gift for my girlfriend to help her get into some more aggressive climbing shoes. She wears a 7 in street shoes. Most reviews say these run very small so she tried the 8.5 (also due to limited sizing available). Unfortunately they were too big, these should fit very tight or they will not be effective for heel hooking. It was a bummer because they look like awesome shoes!
Totally worth it
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Love these shoes! I get a lot of compliments each time I go climbing. I'm a beginner climber and they give me more confidence to use the tip of my toes. I'm a size 6.5 for street shoes and I had to exchange these twice! Ending up with a pair of 9.5! It was totally worth the hassle!