sale $90.30 - $129.00
The red route, or the blue route?
One leads up an enlightened onsight, while the other entraps you in frustrated in a false sense of hope that you'll ascend into reality one day; either way, the So Ill Men's The One Climbing Shoe is the right tool for the job. So Ill designed this shoe with a seamless upper made out of vegan-friendly materials. It has a flat last, slightly stiff sole, and aggressive heel that balances between beginner-friendly comfort and expertise edging. If you get scared, just remember that there is no spoon.
- Climbing shoe designed for beginning and expert gym climbers
- Flat last with stiff sole for beginner-friendly comfort
- Aggressive heel cup enhanced edging for intermediate routes
- Seamless upper with padded tongue for comfort
- Dark Matter rubber designed for the Navy Seals
- Vegan-friendly construction
- Item #SIH001W
- Q & A
What size should I get if I'm a 6.5 women street shoe size?