Why We Like The So iLL Street Climbing Shoe
To let our feet feel free, we strap them into the So iLL Street Climbing Shoe. The split sole flexes for solid smears and hooks, while the durable rubber and medium-stiff forefoot midsole give us a touch of support on techy face cruxes. As we push our grade, the synthetic upper holds its shape, ensuring the fit doesn't get baggy no matter how sweaty our feet get.
- Aggressive, versatile climbing shoe for overhung and vertical routes
- Downturned and moderately curved to balance comfort and performance
- Balanced Vibram XS Grip rubber for reliable bite and edging
- Unlined vegan microsuede upper will stretch about a half size
- Split sole for enhanced sensitivity and smearing
- Medium stiff midsole for flexibility and support
- Item #SIHQ03P
- Upper Material
- vegan microsuede
- 2 hook-and-loop straps
- Vibram XS Grip
- Asymmetrical Curvature
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
September 28, 2023
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
I've been using this shoe in the gym and outside for a few months since my last set of climbing shoes developed a hole too big to patch. They were decently comfortable right off the bat and didn't take long to break in at all. They perform really well on overhang problems in the gym but can be used in lots of different situations. The one thing I will say is that the midsole is pretty flexible which makes standing on little footholds for long periods difficult. I'd recommend these, but especially to people who like to boulder indoors.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help