Select Style & Size
Mini Hozuki Lantern
Sleek, lightweight, and flexibly strong, the Snow Peak Mini Hozuki Lantern lights up the darkness with long-lasting, multi-function illumination, including strobe and candle-flicker modes. You'll never having a boring moment at the camp site when you can light up the night for campfire songs and s'mores. A flexible magnet allows you to hook it to a tree branch or on the inside of your tent for a glimmer of light in a dark world.
- Illuminate the outdoors with a mini lantern
- Multiple modes for varied light needs
- Warm candle-like tone is kind to your eyes
- Hang from a pocket in your tent when it's time to hit the hay
- Flexible magnet can attach to your tailgate for unloading after sunset
- Item #SNO008L
- Power Source
- 3 AAA batteries or NiMh/Zrb rechargeable
- Burn Time
- [high] 40 hrs, [low] 70hrs, [strobe] 180 hrs
- 2.2 x 2in
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
September 11, 2019
so many bad features...
- I've put it through the wringer
I've had this lantern for many years (suffering). I bought it because it is SO cute. Problems: - if you use the magnet to attach to something, it often "disconnects" the batteries - so no light - super hard to see which way to install batteries. - turns on in your backpack, bag, then you arrive with dead batteries - grounding on batteries is very fragile and requires many minutes of sad tinkering to get them operating - if you drop it, everything falls out - batteries, etc. - on / off operation does not work all the time I hope they have improved the design over the years. I like the dim mode. The flicker like a candle mode is ok, but not too candle like.