Select Style & Size
Snoblunt Twin Snowboard
The most freestyle-oriented board in SnoPlanks' line, the SnoBlunt Twin is for riders looking for a do-it-all board that thrives in resort conditions. This board's asymmetrical shape tailors towards easy toe-to-heel transitions on varying terrain, while the twin stance, medium flex, and camber profile offer a versatile platform for crushing kinked rails and 50-foot jumps in the park.
Soft camber gives you the versatile feel of an all-mountain board that has reliable edgehold on hardpack and stable control on the run-in to jumps, while also making it easy to float through pow and press out your 5-0s on rails without working too hard. Carbon from tip to tail keeps the Snoblunt Twin poppy and lively underfoot while maintaining a solid landing pad for boosting sidehits and windlips.
- Asym twin all-mountain deck with a freestyle inclination
- Medium flex brings versatile performance from park to peak
- Soft camber keeps snap lively and float easy
- Carbon fiber, bamboo blended core cranks up power
- Triax laminates boost durability and response
- Sintered base keeps you lightning-fast in slow conditions
- Item #SNV000D
- 149 cm, 157 cm, 162 cm
- Soft Camber
- asymmetrical twin
- Waist Width
- [149 cm] 240mm, [157 cm] 250mm, [162 cm] 265mm
- Stance Width
- 17.5 – 23.5in
- Base Color
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?