Select style & size:Select options
Excel out of bounds.
While it makes sense that Smokin named the KT-22 Splitboard after Squaw's infamous chairlift since they're based out of Tahoe, it still seems a bit ironic seeing as how this split will have you leaving the lift lines behind for untouched pow in the backcountry. However, the KT-22 lift does offer access to intimidating steeps, tight chutes, and huge cliffs, and the KT-22 board is perfectly designed to handle such terrain in the backcountry.
Equipped with a directional early rise profile, this split's big, rockered nose keeps you afloat in deep pow, while camber underfoot to the the tail helps you navigate steeps and rip groomers with confidence. The stiff Park Flex and twin tip shape come together to let you turn formidable backcountry terrain into your own personal playground, while the PoP Gnarley hemp fibers along the tip and tail add sustainable spring-loaded snap for the type of pop that dreams are made of. Mellow Magne-Traction edges give you a locked-in edge hold on icy slopes, and the Sintered 6000 base is extremely tough and highly wax-absorbent for maximum glide.
- Versatile, stiff-flexing splitboard for playing in the backcountry
- Mostly camber with rockered nose for float in powder
- Stiff flex for response and stability in sketchy terrain
- Directional twin shape helps you bring freestyle fun out of bounds
- Variable Density fiberglass blendss flex and strength
- Aspen core comes from sustainably-harvested trees
- Mellow Magne-Traction increase grip in icy conditions
- Smokin is the core answer to corporate snowboard brands
- Item #SMK002T