Select style & size:Select options
Judy, Judy, Judy.
Bring a touch of freestyle prowess with you into the backcountry with the Smokin Women's Judy Splitboard. This twin-shaped split's mid-flex balances the needs of freestyle riders looking to sample natural features in the backcountry without being overly aggressive or too soft and squirrelly. Equipped with an Early Rise camber profile, Judy delivers exceptional float in powder and a playful ride just about everywhere else, while the Skate Kicks act as a radial contact point that rise into a flat tip shape for a buttery, floaty feel in the nose and tail for deeper days.
Comprising Judy's core, knot-free aspen wood hand-picked from a sustainable, ISC-certified lumbermill provides you with reliable strength and flex at a low weight. Then, 3-Stage Dampening employs three layers of dampening to absorb vibration caused by choppy snow at high speeds for a consistently smooth ride. The Variable Density Fiberglass brings you the ideal combination of flex, strength, and pop through changing axial tension and density in critical points that assure bombproof durability. Mello Magne-Traction offers a reliable edgehold on some of the iciest terrain, yet maintains catch-free performance, and the sintered 6000 UHMW base provides superior wax-absorption for lightning-fast speeds.
- Freestyle-geared, twin splitboard for fun in the backcountry
- Medium flex blends stability with playfulness
- Early Rise camber keeps your pop snappy and floats in pow
- Triple-layered dampening absorbs harsh chatter
- Wood core is both lightweight and strong
- Mello Magne-traction grips bulletproof slope
- Sintered base maintains incredibly fast speeds
- Item #SMK002Q