Select style & size:Select options
True all-mountain excellence.
Most "all-mountain" boards are OK at everything, but don't excel at anything. Not the Smokin Women's Judy Snowboard, however. Equally adept at Although it has a twin shape and camber underfoot, it achieves amazing float with spoon-like, rockered tips, wide waist, and unique sidecut. This allows the board to kill it on hardpack and in the park without sacrificing float on the deepest days of the year.
Camber underfoot offers pop, power, and edge hold, while early-rise tips give it a surfy, forgiving feel and keep the board afloat in deep snow. Mellow Magne-Traction edges create multiple contact points along each edge for enhanced edge hold on the iciest slopes. Plus, you'll find the board's shortened sidecut and elongated contact points allow for super-snappy turns when you're banking between trees and negotiating tight chutes. Elongated contact points also reduce drag in pow, making this board feel much faster when you're in the deep stuff. The result is a deck that's nimble, fast, and floaty with enough grip to ride the resort when the pow's all chewed up.
- Innovative shape that performs anywhere on the mountain
- Rocker tips and wide outline for effortless pow float
- Camber underfoot offers edge hold and response
- 3 Stage Dampening soaks up chatter from choppy snow
- Variable Density fiberglass balances flex and pop
- Mellow sidecut is quick from edge to edge
- Sintered 6000 base is tough and holds wax well
- Smokin boards are handmade in beautiful Tahoe, California
- Item #SMK002P