Select style & size:Select options
For ladies who slay.
While some other board companies think that all female riders want super-soft, mellow snowboards, Smokin knows that there are plenty of ladies out there who rip just as hard as the boys and who need a high-performance ride to keep up with their aggressive shredding style. That's why they created the Smokin Women's Faweseymmetrical Snowboard, a high-end deck that crushes every part of the mountain and offers intuitive freestyle performance.
Rocker at the tips and in between the bindings offers a catch-free ride when carving groomers and throwing down on park jumps, and also improves float in the fresh stuff. Meanwhile, camber zones underfoot maintain edge holds and create a responsive, poppy feel to keep things lively. Mellow Magne-Traction edges create multiple contact points along each edge for enhanced edge hold in the iciest conditions.
Inside this all-terrain crusher, you'll find a full aspen core for a smooth, consistent flex and tons of strength for stomping huge landings. 3 Stage Dampening smooths out vibrations when you're charging through chop and variable snow conditions, while PoP Gnarley hemp fibers keep your turns and ollies crisp and powerful. It's rounded out with a durable Teflon-infused Sintered 6000 base to keep you moving fast over any type of snow.
- Intuitive all-terrain performance for ladies who rip
- Asymmetric sidecut improves heelside carves
- Rocker/camber combo is poppy, yet forgiving
- Medium flex slays jibs and jumps alike
- Variable Density fiberglass balances flex and strength
- PoP Gnarley hemp fibers enhance energy transfer
- Mellow Magne-Traction increase grip in icy conditions
- Smokin proudly crafts board in Tahoe, USA
- Item #SMK002L