Select style & size:Select options
Despite the industry historically thinking that all female riders want super-soft, mellow snowboards, Smokin bucks that idea by creating a hard-charger for equally hard-charging female boarders in the Smokin Fawesymmetrical Snowboard. This twin asymmetrical deck crushes every part of the mountain and offers intuitive freestyle performance.
Starting with the R+ profile, Smokin placed rocker at the tips and in between the bindings to offer a catch-free ride when carving groomers and float for days in the fresh stuff, while the camber underfoot maintains edgehold and creates a responsive, poppy feel to keep things lively. Quattro Grip employs multiple contact points along each edge for enhanced edge hold in the iciest conditions, and a full aspen core adds smooth, consistent flex and tons of strength for stomping huge landings. 3 Stage Dampening smooths out vibrations when you're charging through chop and variable snow conditions, while PoP Gnarley hemp fibers keep your turns and ollies crisp and powerful. It's rounded out with a durable Teflon-infused Sintered 6000 base to keep you moving fast over any type of snow.
- Aggressive yet fun all-terrain performance for ladies who rip
- Asymmetric sidecut improves heelside carves and switch riding
- Rocker/camber combo is poppy, yet forgiving
- Versatile medium flex slays jibs and jumps alike
- Variable Density fiberglass balances flex and strength
- PoP Gnarley hemp fibers enhance energy transfer
- Quattro Grip increase edgehold in icy conditions
- Smokin proudly crafts board in Tahoe, USA
- Item #SMK003H