Select style & size:Select options
Park hits to powder laps.
Start your day with fresh turns in the trees, transition to tweaked grabs and presses in the park, then finish it off with a party lap back to the bar with the Smokin Big Wig Snowboard. This all-terrain freestyle slayer has been redesigned this season to amp up the off-piste performance while still maintaining its freestyle prowess.
Boosting powder performance, directional rocker in the nose adds extra float and a surfy feel when the snow piles up. When it's time for groomer runs and park laps, camber from the front foot to the tail provides all the pop and edge control you need. The Jib flex offers flex where you want it for pressing and buttering, while maintaining high-speed stability when sending jumps and bombing steeps. Three Stage Dampening smooths out vibrations when you're charging through chop and variable snow conditions. Smokin also adorned it with custom graphics by Lucas Beaufort to keep the good vibes flowing anytime you're on hill.
- All-mountain mid-wide that knows no boundaries
- Poppy camber with directional rocker in nose for float
- Jib flex balances pressability and stability
- Variable Density fiberglass balances flex and strength
- Poplar core comes from sustainably-harvested trees
- Mellow Magne-Traction increase grip in icy conditions
- Sintered 6000 base is durable and super-fast
- Smokin boards are handcrafted in Tahoe by dedicated riders
- Item #SMK002I