Zoom Jr Helmet
Ideal for your pint-sized cruiser, the ultra-light, low-profile Smith Zoom Jr Helmet helps protect and deflect impact from tumbles taken while exploring the mountain. Easy to adjust and lightweight, this helmet's in-mold design has a durable PC shell and EPS lining to withstand impact when learning to link heel-to-toeside turns. An innovative AirEvac system prevents his goggles from fogging by pulling moisture away from the lenses, while the Airflow climate control system keeps him cool when he wants to hike the grom park. Plus, the super-soft, fuzzy tricot lining keeps his ears comfortable on colder days without turning him into a giant pumpkin with legs.
- Lightweight, durable snow helmet for your progressing grom
- In-mold construction is low-profile, lightweight, and tough as nails
- Vents provide consistent airflow for cool comfort in warm temps
- Removable goggle lock keeps the helmet streamlined without goggles
- Adjustable Dial Fit System allows him to lock in just the right fit
- Fuzzy tricot lining offers plush warmth when the wind is blowing
- Item #SMI00BD
- Shell Material
- Impact Foam
- AirEvac, Airflow climate control
- Fit Adjustment
- Dial Fit System (DFS2)
- ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077:2007 Class B
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 3oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 16, 2019
Fits so well!
I got this for myself because I have a small head with an unusual shape. I also bought 5 other adult helmets to try and none of them fit as well as this one! I would say if you have a round head instead of oval one, this is a great choice. It is super lightweight with adjustment in the back too! On the other hand if you have a long oval head, skip Smith and get Anon.
February 18, 2019
Great ski helmet
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Bought for our nephew who is learning to ski. Good fit and warm.
April 3, 2018
I bought this helmet for my niece and it fits great and most importantly protects her head. I got her the purple and I can spot her very easily on the mountain!
February 1, 2018
Perfect for the kids
Great, adjustable fit. And the bright colors are perfect for spotting kids on the slopes :) Kids love them.
January 9, 2018
Love the colors!
- I've used it several times
I love these helmets. The bright colors make it easy to see the kids on the ski slopes, and the adjustable size within allows for growth. They were comfortable and kept my kids heads warm.
September 21, 2018
Would this adjust enough to fit a toddler (age 3-4)? Thank you