Select style & size:Select options
Wildcat Chromapop Sunglasses
- Performance sunglasses made for running, cycling and mountain biking
- Chromapop lens maximizes contrast, color rendition, and clarity
- Hydroleophobic coating resists water, oil, and smudges
- Hybrid frame inspired from ski goggles for better coverage
- Hydrophilic temple and nose pads ensure a secure fit when sweating
- Soft and hard cases included for storage
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #SMI00KF
- Q & A
Great for snow too!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Bought these to replace goggles most days while working on the mountain. They fit well under a helmet and provide good coverage on all but the deepest/stormiest days. For 6am morning starts, the clear lens is great for setting up the mountain and skiing before sunrise. You have to be skiing really, really fast for the wind to be an issue. They do not fog up like goggles when I'm sweating and hiking. Unless the snow is overhead, or temps are below 20 degrees I wear them almost every day. Wish they had a polarized lens for fishing in summer.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Great design with a nice fit and durable material. Great lenses with a nice wider design that some people need. Love them so far!
I'm excited about these
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These are the first glasses that have slightly eroded my Oakley-loyalty. The lens quality is excellent, the fit is sublime, and Smith finally got the message that the large-faced among us need a proportionate set of shades. I've always been impressed with Smith from a performance and value standpoint, but their aesthetic was a little.... over-understated?
The Wildcats have turned that around for me. As an additional shot across the bow at Oakley, Smith also throws in a secondary lens.
More updates will follow!