Select Style & Size
Vice Photochromic Goggles
Combining the look and feel of traditional full-frame goggles with a semi-rimless design and low profile, the Vice Photocromic Goggles by Smith offer a minimalist look with plenty of premium features. A massive spherical lens provides maximum peripheral vision, while photocromic technology enhances clarity and natural color, so you can experience life in more detail. A Fog-X inner lens and the three-layer DriWix face foam work together to fend off fogginess. The patented Porex filter helps prevent optical distortion during changes in elevation. With a low-profile outrigger, the Vice offers superior helmet integration. A wide back strap with QuickFit adjustment helps the goggles sit comfortably over your hat or helmet for comfortable all-day riding.
- Spherical Carbonic-X lens with TLT optics
- Photochromic lens technology enhances clarity and natural color
- Porex filter prevents optical distortion during elevation changes
- 5X inner lens coating combats lens fogging
- Helmet-compatible frame with articulating outriggers
- Triple-layer DriWix face foam manages moisture from sweat
- Silicone-backed strap with QuickFit adjustment and clip buckle
- Item #SMI00DH
- spherical Carbonic-X
- Interchangeable Lens
- Technical Features
- Fog-X anti-fog inner lens, TLT lens technology, Patented Porex filter
- Face Size
- QuickFit strap adjustment with clip buckle
- Case Included
- yes, microfiber bag with lens sleeve
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 27, 2018
I bought these for my father and he loves them. Fits well with helmet and is very comfortable on his face.
January 30, 2018
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I got these as a gift for my father to replace an older pair and he loves them, great for nearly all light conditions and a good helmet fit
May 25, 2017
- I've put it through the wringer
Not quite as easy a lens change as I/O, but with the Photochromic Lens You Don't Have To. Except for Total Sun California Spring Skiing, this lens will carry you through 95% of all light conditions you may encounter. Great frame geometry, perfect fit for Med to Large faces, very comfy foam and good strap, this goggle is in my opinion the best value all around goggle on the market. I have 7 pairs of goggles and if I could only choose one, this would be it. !
August 31, 2020
For Chroma Ed Green Mirror, are they both photochromic and chromapop?
December 2, 2019
What VLT range?
December 3, 2019
Hi Gregory, It will depend on the color. from the colors we have available, the Chromapop Green is 23%, Red is at 25%, and the Storm Rose is at 50%. You can find this on the sizing chart.
March 26, 2019
Does this include a 2nd lens?
March 27, 2019
Hey Christopher, No they do not, these come with a photochromic lens, which changes darkness based on the lighting, so a second lens is not as necessary.