Select Style & Size
Custom-fit shades for anglers and nautical adventures.
Built with Smith's QuickFit temples, the Transfer Chromapop Polarized Sunglasses are fully adjustable in fit and feel, allowing you to tighten them up no the water and loosen them back when you're relaxing on shore. QuickFit temples have a built-in wire core, so you can bend them back and forth as much as you'd like without compromising the frame's strength and integrity.
Smith's Chromapop polarized lens boosts optical clarity and color rendition, so you can see everything in crystal clarity without distracting glare fatiguing your eyes when you're fishing, hiking, and enjoying yourself in bright lighting. Megol nose and temple pads provide a secure, non-slip fit, even if you get them wet with passing showers, sea spray, and misty maritime conditions.
- Custom-fit shades for angling, hiking, and outdoor use
- QuickFit temples with wire core for tightening 'em to your face
- Chromapop lens boosts optical clarity and color rendition
- Lens polarization cuts harsh glare from fatiguing your eyes
- Megol nose and temple pads for a secure, non-slip fit
- Hydroleophobic lens coating repels dirt, oil, water
- Item #SMI00HP
- QuickFit temples with adjustable wire core
- Nose/Temple Pads
- Megol nose and temple pads
- Face Size
- medium to large
- Base Curve
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/bridge/temple] 63 / 17 / 136mm
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking, river fishing, saltwater fishing, stillwater fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
October 13, 2019
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
My old Smith glasses broke, and of course that style is out of production now. I had to look for something similar that had good overall coverage on the bottom and sides. This is my second set of the chromapop, and I really like how it seems to lessen the strain on my eyes. I haven’t tried the micro adjustments along the temple, but in looking it over that looks like a decent feature.