Select Style & Size
Tioga Carbonic Sunglasses
It's been over 20 years since the Smith Tioga Sunglasses were released, and their clean, classic look still hasn't gone out of style. This vintage model, which was originally released in 1993, has been brought back this year as part of the Smith Archives collection.
While the style may be unchanged, Smith updated the materials to improve comfort and vision. Carbonic TLT lenses keep your vision clear, and the cellulose propionate frame is lightweight so it doesn't fatigue your face.
- Clean and classic shades to keep sunny days at bay
- Impact resistant lenses deliver 100% UV protection
- Lightweight frames features traditional everyday style
- Water- and oil-resistant coatings keep your sites clear
- Item #SMI00M6
- carbonic TLT
- cellulose propionate
- Face Size
- Base Curve
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/bridge/temple] 58 x 44 / 17 / 150mm
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
April 30, 2019
Old new school.
- I've used it several times
Great lens, great fit, and an awesome throwback colorway. Recommend.