Select Style & Size
Technical Performance Meets Timeless Style.
With its clean corners and classically shaped temple arms, the Smith Tioga Polarized Sunglasses assure you a timeless look whether you're perusing the city or meandering through small mountain town. As part of the Smith Archives collection, the Tioga touts the same classic and cool look that it did back when it was originally released in 1993. Additionally, the Tigoa features carbonic TLT lenses keep your line of sight clear, while the ChromaPop treatment enhances color, cuts glare, and provides premium optical clarity. Additionally, the polarized coating offers protection from the sun's harmful rays, and the lightweight cellulose propionate frame keeps you comfortable all day long.
- A classically styled pair of shades with technical features
- Cellulose frame provides lightweight, comfortable wearability
- ChromaPop and polarized lenses enhance optical clarity
- Part of the Archives collection
- Item #SMI00G5
- cellulose propionate
- Case Included
- Face Size
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/bridge] 57 x 43 / 18mm
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?