Select style & size:Select options
Fast tempo without the glare.
It's quite challenging to run your fastest when the sun's glare is blinding you at each step. The Smith Tempo Max Chromapop Polarized Sunglasses have a speed-oriented design that pairs well with running shoes and road bikes. The Chromapop lenses filter two specific, unwanted wavelengths of light and cause eye fatigue and color confusion in order to deliver greater definition and popping colors. The skies will look bluer, the grass greener, and the pavement will be all the more beautiful when you get your best time. The lenses are also polarized to help with that whole glare thing. Smith made these lenses interchangeable so you can swap them out with different lenses with different tints for cloudier or sunnier conditions.Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Speed-craving sunglasses pair with running shoes and road bikes
- Chromapop lenses enhance definition, color, and clarity
- Polarization eliminates obnoxious glaring
- Interchangeable design swaps lenses for other Tempo Max lenses
- Velocity performance frame with extended coverage and nose pads
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #SMI00J6
[lens width] 65mm [bridge width] 15mm [temple length] 135mm
road cycling, road running, trail running